Hair & Beauty
Services, Treatments and Packages
At Milk and Honey Hair & Beauty we offer a range of different services to suit your needs. We want to thank you in advance for trusting us with your hair and beauty services. Belinda, Danielle and the team appreciate you and your business and look forward to a long, beautiful relationship.
We make every effort to ensure that all pricing listed is up to date. However, the prices and items listed are subject to change without notice.
All pricing will be quoted and finalised at the time of your booking before any services are performed. We look forward to welcoming you into our be-spoke salon.
Seamless1 Tape Hair Extensions
Seamless1 engineering the concept of tape hair extensions beyond our time.
Seamless1 individually crafted hair extensions are AAA standard and are the first to offer premium hair. With zero damage to your existing hair, S1 extensions mean feeling and looking beautiful.
Seamless1 specialises in bringing you quality, affordable hair to make us all feel confident, strong and beautiful. Whether you’re looking at tape extensions to extend your hair length or add volume instantly that is 100% human hair Seamless1 is for you.
Extensions require a complimentary consultation and a 20% non-refundable deposit at time of booking.
Please contact us for further information.
*Also have a range of clip in extensions.
After Care –
These guidelines must be followed for guaranteed results.
- Avoid washing hair for 12 hours after application. Do not condition near tape area for 2 weeks.
- Use Sulphate Free and Sodium Chloride Free Shampoo and Conditioner.
- To keep extensions feeling soft use a nourishing and deep conditioning treatment.
- Use of a serum or oil is highly recommended to nourish your extensions, however avoid the tape around.
- Hair requires brushing daily. Brush extensions when dry before/after washing, small section at a time. Avoid brushing when hair is wet as the tape is at its most vulnerable to slide off.
- We recommend re-fitting between 6 to 10 weeks.
- Best to plait or braid your hair while swimming in the ocean or pool. Avoid chlorine on your hair to ensure longevity of hair and tape.
- We highly recommend coating the extensions in a serum, mask or leave in before swimming for ultimate protection.